1. For your safety, turn off the main switch or circuit breaker.
  2. Find out if any wire is touching a part of your house.
  3. Report this immediately to the ZAMSURECO-I1621 Hotline. Typically, the other details that will be asked are:
    • Part of the house that is grounded
    • Home Address
    • Nearest landmark
    • Your name and phone number
  4. ZAMSURECO-I Operations Crew will be sent to respond to the situation. Please give your full cooperation for speedy resolution of the trouble.

Community News


Bids & Notices