We are a globally competitive, highly innovative, and customer friendly electric cooperative, building the way to socio-economic development and progress by providing efficient, reliable and affordable electricity service within our franchise area.
1. To fully satisfy our customers by providing efficient, reliable power supply, excellent customer care, high quality services and products at affordable rates.
2. To be a partner of government in fully energizing the country’s puroks/sitios contributing to the Government’s rural socio-cultural and economic development agenda.
3. To be highly competitive through leading services and pricing innovations, capacitating human capital, information technology applications, and excellent customer care service.
4. To foster the welfare of employees through continuing education; establishment of reward system; provision of above-industry benefits/incentive; and provision of a safe and favorable working environment.
1. To meet, if not, exceed the prescribed business operations Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) standards set by the National Electrification Administration (NEA) for ECs by aiming at achieving the following:
a. 98% - 100% Collection Efficiency;
b. Within the cap level (14%) system loss by 2007; 12 % by 2008; and single digit by 2009 onwards;
c. Net Margin of 5% to 10%;
d. Days Receivable of 33 days or lower;
e. Payment to power supplier sustained at current level;
f. NPOC within, if not, better than the NEA prescribed standard;
g. CER within the NEA prescribed 350; and
h. SAIDI, SAIFI, and MAIFI within the Grid Code performance/quality standard
“Thou shalt protect and promote the paramount interest of all member-consumers with your whole heart in absolute honesty, maximum efficiency and total solidarity.” PARE FR. FRANCISCO G. SILVA